Tuesday, October 9, 2012

GEMINI BOWLING JERSEYS


Not presently available in size XL
I placed an order for some PBA-style jerseys by Gemini but they just informed me that the size Quinton and I wear is on back order and won't be available for six-to-eight weeks.

They said I could switch to a full custom jersey but those were a bit rich for my wallet (starting at $89.00 apiece). Six-to-eight weeks is a long time to wait. I'll see if I can find something else.

If I were a 1-Percenter, I'd go for something like the jersey below.

We might look too good in these

7 comments:

  1. what about going with a different style. don't they have the crew neck kind that is cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the crew neck is $25.00 less than the banded zipper collar. I like the banded zipper collar but not more than I like $100.00. I'll see if I can work something out.

      Delete
    2. What do you think of the blue lightning storm style jersey? Do you think the black PBS logo would look good on that one?

      Delete
  2. I think it will. That is actually one of my favorite styles that I thought about getting if I ever got a jersey. We can see once they send us the proof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. I changed the order to the blue/black lightning storm jersey with a crew neck.

      Delete
  3. I made a couple of changes to the layout. The "PBS" logo will be placed in the middle of the chest, like a football player's jersey with a single digit number. The logo we have on our current shirt will go on the left sleeve. The Vise logo will go on the chest, upper left side near the collar. The Storm and Roto Grip logos will be on the right sleeve. The big logo with the shop address, phone number and URL will still be in the middle of the back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything has gone to the graphic designer. They will email the proofs to me in 3-5 days so we can see how the jerseys will look. We can request changes if we're not satisfied.

    Garrett, once the jerseys are done they will be delivered to your shop.

    ReplyDelete